Mr. Babajide Koku, SAN is well renowned for his expertise in maritime law and complex litigation matters, a number of which have been finally determined by the Nigerian Supreme Court. Mr. Koku SAN also has a wealth of experience advising on domestic & international trade, banking & securities, economic & financial crime, asset acquisitions and divestments, and other commercial corporate-commercial matters.
Mr. Koku, SAN is:
- Chairman of the Maritime Committee – Section on Business Law, Nigerian Bar Association.
- He has also served as the Chairman of the Section of Legal Practice.
- Chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association Disciplinary Committee Panel ‘B’ for Lagos State.
- A member of the national Legal Practitioners Privileges Committee.
- University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University) (LL. B 1980)
- Nigerian Law School (B. L 1981)
- Institute of Maritime Law, University of Southampton.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Maritime Law Association